- No one can enter the hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- No candidate can receive a question paper before taking her/his assigned seat in the hall
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall before the expiry of at least half an hour after the question paper has been given out.
- Candidates for all the examination should write their answers on both sides of the book supplied.
- Everyone should bring their own pen, pencil, rubber, and scale.
- No paper other than the question paper should be taken out of the examination hall.
- Roll number,class and subject of paper should be clearly indicated on the answer papers.
- When additional paper is needed, candidates should stand in their places and thus call attention.
- Everyone should follow the detailed rules and regulation displayed during the examination.